Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Nose rings must be back. I keep seeing them

Sorry I couldn't maintain the daily blogging. Went into an uninspired phase for a few days; a down cycle. Lemon sours helped keep me going. And studying random topics, e.g. the train networks in foreign countries.

I suppose that's part of the problem: I have a very wide general knowledge but not many saleable skills. Less now with the rise of our future A.I. overlords! Ah, well, people have been dead-ended throughout history. Think of the scholars who devoted their lives to translating "outdated" Sumerian texts into "modern" Akkadian.

Perhaps I should follow DL's lead and create more. Speaking of whom, it's time to close this laptop and get stuck into some tuna melts, craft beer and his newest quality publication -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home