Dork Geek Nerd

"Rational romantic mystic cynical idealist"

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Subway addiction

I can go a week without junk food, a month without alcohol and years without a cigarette, but at the moment I can't go a day without Subway. Specifically, a foot- long roll (preferably parmesan and oregano) with chicken fillets, old English cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, double pickles, double olives, thousand island dressing and loads of pepper (though not as much as my friend and former flatmate BS, whose BLTs used to look like someone had thrown a handful of dirt onto them). As far as I'm concerned, it's the ultimate sandwich combination and no-one's gonna tell me otherwise. Well, maybe that Jared guy with the giant pants could. He really knows his Subway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home